Whelp. I am officially 18 years old and I am about to be a college student. I am not sure what to do with my life, frankly.
Celebrated with friends the night before my birthday. It was pretty neat.
Now that I’m an adult, I could do multitudes of things that I couldn’t do as a minor! Most of the time I don’t feel any different after birthdays because nothing really changes, but this time is an important milestone. Wow, in the eyes of the law, I am an ADULT! (even though I still look 12…)
- Get a tattoo (nah)
- Buy a pack of smokes (wot)
- Vote (hahahahaha)
- Book a hotel room (it’s stressful…)
- Drink (in other countries)
- Get married (nope)
- Purchase porn (why would people buy it when it’s available for free online???)
- Skydive (soon this will be accomplished!)
- Buy a lottery ticket (funny story, in Nashville a bunch of kids and I went to the gas station at night and three of us bought lottery tickets for $1 and I won. I got $5 wowowow!)
I hope the new experiences of adulthood can better me as a person!